Unique does cooking
This page may contain some affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I think most people want to lose weight and/or eat healthier. I too, am in that number. I have been searching for healthy dishes to try and dishes that will satisfy my cravings for all things deemed bad.
I scoured Pinterest, my favorite getaway, and found several recipes for pizza not made on dough.
*Insert look of shock*
*Insert look of disgust* because I mean why ruin something SOOOOOO GOOD!?!
I was, however, pleasantly surprised. I combined a few recipes and ran to the store to get what I needed to make my own! Come cook with me!
No video this time but pictures galore!
1 LB Ground Chicken
1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 TSP Sea Salt
1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
1/2 TSP Oregano
1/4 TSP Black Pepper
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
4 Basil Leaves Rolled, Sliced, Chopped (Optional)
Toppings of choice (I used Pepperoni and Mushrooms)
1. Preheat Oven to 350F.
2. Put parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed with non stick cooking spray on baking sheet.
3. In a bowl, combine chicken, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sea salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder. Stir into ball.
4. Place ball on parchment paper or aluminum foil, whichever you're using.
5. Flatten into rectangle or circle. I used a rolling pin so it would be super thin. Another option is to place a piece of saran wrap over the ball and press it thin.
6. Once it's thin, place it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
7. The next steps are based on your preference. Spoon the pizza sauce over the crust. Scatter the cheeses on top of the sauce. Place your toppings on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with oregano. If you choose, sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes. Bake for about 5-6 minutes or until cheese melts.
8. Take your pizza out. If you choose, sprinkle with chopped basil leaves. Let it cool. ENJOY and BE UNIQUELY YOU!
I know you're going to love this recipe. If you try it tag @UniqueDoes on Instagram in your photo and use the hashtag #UniqueDoesCooking